Reblog if you know who Smitty Werben Yegger Man Jensen is.
He was number 1.
When my unfairly talented friend Declan told me that he was arranging my song “Our Physician” for a full orchestra, I did not expect anything nearly as utterly fantastic as what he eventually showed me. I am not even kidding when I say I was so overwhelmed when I first heard the finished song that I actually cried a little. Of course, because that’s the kind of friend I am, I finished the deed and recorded the vocals over his beautiful orchestral arrangement.
And so, I humbly present the first (and hopefully not the last) Rosielord/GallifreyanAnglerfish collaboration to date. We hope you all enjoy it!
Remember this thing?
I remember this thing. I worked on this thing for a long time
- Societal expectations of masculinity
- Societal expectations to provide for women
- No long term reversible male birth control
- Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed or outright laughed at
- Unfair treatment in child custody battles
- No support for male victims of domestic abuse
Not men’s issues
- The friend zone
- Women not dating you
- “Fucking femnazis”
(keep in mind that most of men’s issues are caused by harsh gender roles)